Your pricing level ranges from as low as 1.99% to 7.49%. It is based on the metal purchases you have made over the lifetime of your SilverSaver® account.
Lifetime Loyalty Pricing
|Lifetime Purchase Amount||Rate|
|$1,000,000 - New!||1.99%|
In January you make a $5,000 purchase of silver. This purchase is made at the 4.69% price level.
In April you purchase $6,000 of gold. This purchase is made at a 3.99% rate since your lifetime purchase amount is now above the $10,000 level.
In May you purchase $100 of silver or gold. This purchase is made at the same 3.99% rate.
In July you purchase $15,000 of gold. This purchase is made at a 3.49% rate since your lifetime purchase amount is now above the $25,000 level.
For purchases made using a Canadian bank account, a small transaction fee of $1.75USD is deducted from the purchase.
Minimums & Maximums
- Scheduled The minimum purchase is $25 per week or $50 per month for scheduled metal purchases and cash deposits.
- Single Purchases For single metal purchases and cash deposits the minimum is $50.
- Bank Wire Minimum $5,000, no maximum. Please call 1-800-701-3546 for wire instructions
Storage Fee Calculator
Your physical gold and silver is allocated and titled in your name, insured 100% and stored at First State Depository located in Wilmington, Delaware.
On the first of each month, your account is charged a low monthly storage fee of 0.05% (that is five hundredths of one percent); this fee is assessed as ounces or grains of silver or gold.
The Exchange Cost
When taking physical delivery of your gold or silver, the cost of fabrication and/or government premium on government minted coins, packing, shipping & handling and insurance is included as part of your delivery. We call this the exchange cost. The exchange cost is deducted from your SilverSaver® metal account as metal not dollars for each product you order.
For Canadian Delivery Rates add .015 to each exchange cost listed below.
Current Products and their Exchange Costs*
|Product||Exchange Cost Per Troy Ounce*|
|Silver 1 oz. SilverSaver® Round||0.060 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 1 oz American Silver Eagle - 2014||0.160 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 1 oz American Silver Eagle - 2013||0.150 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 1 oz. Buffalo Round||0.060 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 1 oz Canadian Maple Leaf - 2013||0.130 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 1 oz Canadian Maple Leaf - 2014||0.140 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 10 oz. SilverSaver® Bar||0.060 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 10 oz. NTR Bar||0.085 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 100 oz. Johnson Matthey - Cast||0.060 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 100 oz. Engelhard - Extruded||0.060 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 100 oz. NTR Bar||0.050 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 100 oz. Pyromet||0.040 tr. oz. of Silver|
|US 90% Silver Coinage Dimes (Pre-1965)||0.100 tr. oz. of Silver|
|US 90% Silver Coinage Quarters (Pre-1965)||0.100 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Silver 1000 oz. Bar||0.000 tr. oz. of Silver|
|Product||Exchange Cost Per Troy Ounce*|
|Gold 1 oz. American Eagle||0.065 tr. oz. of Gold|
|Gold 1 oz. Maple Leaf||0.055 tr. oz. of Gold|
|Gold 1 oz. South African Krugerrand||0.055 tr. oz. of Gold|
|Gold 1 oz. Austrian Philharmonic||0.060 tr. oz. of Gold|
|Gold 1 oz Australian Kangaroo||0.055 tr. oz. of Gold|
|Gold 1 oz Bar - NTR||0.035 tr. oz. of Gold|
|Gold 1 oz Bar - OPM||0.032 tr. oz. of Gold|
|Gold 1/10-oz NTR||0.075 tr. oz. of Gold|
|Gold 1 Kilo Bar - Johnson Matthey||0.000 tr. oz. of Gold|
These examples are based on our minimum delivery.
|Product||Silver 1 oz. SilverSaver® Round|
|Ounces Delivering||20 tr. oz.|
|Exchange Cost Per Troy Ounce||0.060 tr. oz. ( 6%)|
|Exchange Cost*||1.200 tr. oz.|
|Total*||21.200 tr. oz.|
|Product||Gold 1/10-oz NTR|
|Ounces Delivering||0 tr. oz.|
|Exchange Cost Per Troy Ounce||0.075 tr. oz. ( 7.5%)|
|Exchange Cost*||0.037 tr. oz.|
|Total*||0.537 tr. oz.|
With SilverSaver®, it's easy to sell your silver and gold bullion for cash. There are never any fees* to sell your metal holdings for cash.
We offer two different ways to sell.
- Scheduled Sell With a scheduled sell, you choose the number of ounces to sell at the next applicable base price. Once your sell order is processed you will receive your funds in 1-3 business days.
- Live Sell When our Live Buy/Sell marketplace is open, you can enter the number of ounces to sell and receive an immediate price quote. You may then choose to accept or reject it. Once you accept a live sell quote, the metal is sold out of your metal account and dollars are immediately deposited into your SilverSaver® Cash Account. You can either leave the cash in your SilverSaver® account or request a withdrawal. It is important to note that using the Live Sell does not send cash to your linked bank account - you will need to enter a separate withdrawal request.
*All transactions on Canadian bank accounts are charged a $1.75(USD) transaction fee.
Canadian Bank Accounts
All transactions on Canadian bank accounts are charged a $1.75(USD) bank transaction fee. This includes all cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and scheduled metal sell transactions.